A day in the office with Ines Rovira, Stylist, Designer and Creative Director
1. How does your job as a designer help get a better understanding on how the creative process works in an agency?
I think my role in the team is to take all the inspirations and create a guide so we can all execute the project according to the desired visual result- effectively the job of a creative director.
2. Tell us a little bit about your MI Vintage Label campaign, what can we expect from the collection?
This last collection was very experimental especially using textiles like jeans and also having in mind the current trends, personalizing each vintage piece- during the process studying the clothing and understanding its design possibilities.
3. Which were your favourite fashion campaigns this year and why?
The campaign that I liked the most is our spring/summer MI Vintage campaign. It was the first campaign I did with the team and the result was amazing.
4. If you could choose, which brand would you work with and why?
One of my aspirations is working with Loewe, a Spanish high fashion brand that adapts perfectly to every moment of fashion’s history without loosing its essence.
5. What do you think is key for Instagram success?
To be real.
6. What is the one advice you would give to fashion brands?
To triumph in fashion you need to bring something new while at the same time staying loyal to your values and never focus on one target only.